The online shop ("Service") operating at www.myKotty.co.uk is run by myKotty sp. z o.o. (conducting business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 781-197-79-85, REGON: 380934797, registered in the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000743289 date of register 19-12-2018 ("Administrator").
Legal basis for processing personal data:
myKotty sp. z o.o. processes personal data and sensitive data on the basis of law, including
- the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 - unified text)
- Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and computer systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws of 1 May 2004).
1. Administrator -
myKotty sp. z o.o. (conducting business activity in Poznań, 60-855, ul. Petera Mansfelda 4, Tax Identification Number: 781-197-79-85, REGON: 380934797, registered in the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000743289 date of register 19-12-2018, which provides electronic services, stores, and accesses information in user devices.
2. Cookies - computer data, in particular, small text files saved and stored on devices through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator's Cookies - cookies published by the Administrator that are related to the provision of services by the Administrator electronically through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies published the Administrator's partners through the website of the Service.
5. Service - a website or a web application under which the Administrator runs the website operating at http://myKotty.co.uk
6. Device - an electronic device through which the user gains access to the Service.
7. User - an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with which an electronic services provision agreement can be concluded in accordance with the Regulations.
Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the user's device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware will not be uploaded to the user's device. These files allow identifying the software used by the User and adapt the Service to each user individually. Cookies typically contain the name of the source domain of the files, their storage time on the user's Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
a) Session Cookies: they are stored on the user's Device and remain there until the end of the session in a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of a given Device. The session cookies mechanism does not allows downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
a) Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the user's Device and remain there until they are deleted. When the session of a given browser ends or a Device is turned off the cookies are not deleted from the Device. The session cookies mechanism does not allows downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device;
3. The user can limit or disable the access of cookies to its Device. If the uses selects this option the use of the Service is possible, however some functions which require cookies by their nature will not be available.
Purposes of Cookies
1. The Administrator uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Service - adaptation of content of the Service's websites to User preferences, and optimization of the use of the Service's websites;
b) analyses, research and audit - collecting general and anonymous statistical data, creating anonymous statistics via analytical tools to help understand how users of the Service benefit from the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
c) provision of advertising services - presentation of advertising messages adapted to User preferences;
2. The Administrator uses its external Cookies for the following purposes:
a) configuration of the Service - adaptation of content of the Service's websites to User preferences, and optimization of the use of the Service's websites; (administrator - IAI S.A. branch in Szczecin);
b) analyses, research and audit - collecting general and anonymous statistical data, creating anonymous statistics using analytical tools - Google Analytics - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. branch in USA;
c) provision of advertising services - presentation of advertising messages adapted to User preferences using analytical tools Google Adwords - Cookies administrator: Google Inc. branch in USA, Adpilot Sp. z o.o. branch in Warszawa
Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage
or gaining access using Cookies
1. The User can change the settings for Cookies at any time by specifying the conditions of their storage and gaining access to the user's Device using Cookies. The User can make Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence using the web browser settings or by using configuration of the service. These settings can be changed so as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform the User whenever Cookies are uploaded to its Device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User may delete Cookies at any time using the features available in the web browser.